Your privacy is our priority. To better protect all nonpublic personal information, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the VisualGAP website.
In Accordance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Bank Modernization Act of 1999 (Pub. Law 106-102) (“GLBA”) and the National Credit Union Administration’s (the “NCUA”) implementing regulations, 12 C.F.R. Part 748, we are committed to the protection and nondisclosure of all nonpublic personal information that is submitted to us for the purpose of administration of the products and services we provide.
- We collect information entered into the VisualGAP website and by GAP waivers submitted by you, in regards to loan, vehicle and general information. We are required to keep this information in order to facilitate the administration of claims, refunds and other services we provide.
- Your information is protected. We will maintain strong security controls to ensure that the personal information in our files and computers is protected. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will permit only authorized employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information to have access to that information.
- We limit the release of information. We will not sell or rent customer information to others in any way. We will share information only when necessary to administer products and services we provide or when required by law.
- We require strict privacy protections in our business relationships. We will engage in ventures only with financial institutions and strategic partners that follow strict confidentiality requirements and offer products designed to enhance the economic well being of our customers. When information is released, it will be subject to strict privacy protection requirements.
- In the unlikely event any of the information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 888-753-7678